Have a thick and healthy hair using DHI method. DHI hair transplant is done professionally to give you the hair you desire.
Although DHI hair transplant has been a method that has been applied for about 10 years, we started to hear more about it since 2016.
What Are the Methods Used in Hair Transplant Operations?
Since the beginning of applications for hair transplant, we have been faced with three methods:
1. FUT: Follicular Unit Transplantation
2. FUE: Follicular Unit Extraction
3. DHI: Direct Hair Implantation
How Does DHI work?
DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) is the process of placing hair follicles extracted from the donor area by micro-motor with Choi pens (pen-like device that contains a hollow needle). The first thing that comes to mind when we mention DHI is usually the FUE method, but there are differences between the two methods.
The Differences Between DHI Method and The Classic FUE?
– One of the most important differences between the two methods is that in DHI hair transplant method, it is performed without shaving the head.
– Since the hair follicles are transplanted within 1-2 minutes after they are extracted from the donor area, so the hair follicles will not wait outside for a long time. This minimizes the possibility of damaging the grafts.
– In cases where hair is not completely shed, it is possible to do hair transplant through/between existing hair.
– More dense hair transplantation can be done, especially in small spaces.